The TechKnow Space Employment Opportunities
We are always happy to receive resumes from talented and experienced candidates looking for opportunities in the digital service industry. If you have hands-on experience and skills in any of the following digital areas, we would love to hear from you.
1. SmartPhone, PDA or AppPhone repairs
2. SEO, Google PPC, Microsoft/Yahoo search engines, social networking, and other online marketing areas
3. Laptop or Desktop repairs (will cross-train candidates with strong computer skills in acquiring hands-on smartPhone repair and troubleshooting skills)
4. Other digital products repair skills including GPS, handheld games, game consoles, digital cameras, data recovery, smartPhone / appPhone applications development / troubleshooting, etc.
5. Marketing and sales skills selling phones, network services, remote, and on-site repairs, and troubleshooting
This is a small , friendly workplace, always looking to create new business opportunities and models. If you have an idea and are willing to work to make it successful, we are the place for your dreams.
Compensation will depend on your skills and experience.
Please email your resume to:
60 Days Parts and Labour Warranty on all Repairs
(30 Day Warranty on Batteries)
Now Serving Our Customers From 2 Locations
33 City Centre Dr Suite 142,
(Across / Opposite Square One)
L5B 2N5 905 897 9860
387 Front ST W,
(1 Block from the Rogers Centre)
M5V 3S8 416 987 9860
The First Mobile Device Repair Store
Serving Canada Since 2006
Barrie, Belleville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Chatham, Cornwall, Sudbury, Guelph, Hamilton, Kawartha Lakes, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, Norfolk Country, North Bay, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Peterborough, Pickering, Sarnia, St Catharines, Stratford, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Toronto, Vaughn, Waterloo, Welland, Windsor, and Woodstock