1. Please bring your camera into the store for diagnostics.
2. We provide an estimate for your approval typically within 3 business days.
3. We charge $25 for the diagnostics when you bring your camera in.
4. Based on our diagnostics for time and cost estimates, if you authorize the repair, the $25 is deducted from the total repair charge.
5. Based on our diagnostics for cost estimates, if you decide not to proceed with the repair, the $25 diagnostics charge compensates us for our diagnostic efforts.
After receiving our diagnostics report, with cost and time estimates,
your decision to either proceed with the repair or to buy a new camera,
should take into consideration:
· the approximate replacement price of an equivalent camera
(never an easy task)
· money invested in accessories specific to the camera model
· comfort-level in the use of the camera features
· any pictures or tapes that would become unusable
when the camera is replaced with a newer model
6. The entire process, from diagnostics to completion of repairs should take less than 2 weeks.
60 Days Parts and Labour Warranty on all Repairs
(30 Day Warranty on Batteries)
Now Serving Our Customers From 2 Locations
33 City Centre Dr Suite 142,
(Across / Opposite Square One)
L5B 2N5 905 897 9860
387 Front ST W,
(1 Block from the Rogers Centre)
M5V 3S8 416 987 9860
The First Mobile Device Repair Store
Serving Canada Since 2006
Barrie, Belleville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Cambridge, Chatham, Cornwall, Sudbury, Guelph, Hamilton, Kawartha Lakes, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, Norfolk Country, North Bay, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Peterborough, Pickering, Sarnia, St Catharines, Stratford, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Toronto, Vaughn, Waterloo, Welland, Windsor, and Woodstock